Our Etiquette Survival Kit for Higher Education and Business™ was developed for consultants or teaching professionals interested in conducting classes, workshops and seminars for higher education and small or large business.
This Kit includes comprehensive training material, manuals and products for in-house training courses, or to compliment current new employee training programs. The Kit is also appropriate for teaching professionals, college libraries, school districts, community colleges, fraternities and sororities, clubs, and organizations. Our manuals cover topics from social skills to dining etiquette and all areas of business etiquette, business entertaining, and business travel.
- Business Etiquette Manual & Student Quiz Workbook on CD
- Business Entertaining Manual & Student Quiz Workbook on CD
- Three month Consultant Mentor Program
- CDROM containing teaching manuals, workbooks, PowerPoint presentation, photos and illustrations
- Dining & Social Etiquette & Proper Table Setting DVD
- Etiquette For Dummies Book
- Business Etiquette For Dummies Book
Please note: The above manuals are received on a CD and must be printed by purchaser.