The Etiquette Survival Getting Started™ manual contains everything you need to promote, advertise and market your consulting business. You receive samples of sales letters, sample press release, client proposals, flyers, ads, and many additional resources.
With the purchase of our Getting Stared manual you also receive our Etiquette Survival e-newsletter and a five year listing of your company profile on the Etiquette Survival “Find a Consultant in Your Area” page.
Ten Steps To Success:
Getting Started: Your Etiquette and Protocol Career Guide™ is comprised of 10 main steps.
1. Defining Your Vision
2. Creating Your Marketing Plan
3. Creating Your Company Brand & Image
4. Creating Your Marketing Message
5. Marketing To Attract Clients
6. Speaking To Generate Business
7. Marketing & Advertising with Articles, Direct Mail, Blogs, Web Sites, Press Releases, Online, Social and Professional Media Sites.
8. Using the Marketing Funnel
9. Developing & Pricing Your Classes, Seminars & Programs
10. Growing Your Consulting Business
And much more!
Includes one year mentor program membership! One-on-one phone and email consultations with etiquette Expert Sue Fox.